Mining & Metals
– Good oral and written communication skills regarding technical and production matters with both project and supplier personnel.
– Good knowledge of general business practices and administrative procedures.
– Proficient in organizing
– tasks for completion by an agreed deadline.
– Knows how to deal professionally with suppliers and project personnel.
– An understanding of production steps and methods.
– Thorough understanding of materials and equipment being expedited.
All applicants must have the right to work and remain in Chile.
Position for Quebrada Blanca Fase 2 Project in Santiago, Chile.
Salary will be based on current market rates and the posted grade will not be adjusted to suit the successful candidate.