Primary Location: Egypt,Cairo
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Function: Human Resources
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17070435
To provide HR support and advice to Citi businesses in Egypt.
• Responsible of managing and handling salary tax settlement in collaboration with the assigned local tax advisor in compliance with laws and regulations.
• Manage and coordinate salary tax inspections.
• Identify and mitigate salary tax risks.
• Manage salary tax provision.
• Provide the Salary tax advisor with the required salary tax deliverables on time.
Comp and Ben
• Works with the Cash compensation team in the hub and the HR head on Compensation related matters.
• Manage the Healthcare Insurance Plan for Citibank Staff and Outsourced population and families in terms of payments to be made to the vendor and making sure that vendor is set on CASP.
• Manage the Life insurance Plan with the vendor for Citibank employees and Outsource staff along with the related financial payments.
• Working with all departments on all aspects of Recruitment related issues in collaboration with the Recruitment team in the hub and ensure that all hires are within the required approvals.
• Manages annual Internship program
• Liaison with Regional Training Team to address all available training programs, up to date MIS…etc.
• Work with the business to ensure Restricted Commodity Approval and Travel and Expenses approvals are in place before proceeding with any offshore training
• Utilize all available and approved training tools to address training needs of employees that are within approved budget
• Develop annual in-house training plan to address employees needs and constantly gather feedback to ensure
• Continuous follow up in the market for available and suitable training programs to share with employees.
• Maintain an up to date local Training Records for all employees.
• Act as Country VOE Coordinator
• Launch annual VOE Survey in country and ensure highest participation rate
• Conduct VOE meetings with employees from all units in conjunction with HR Head.
• Formalize and communicate country VOE action plan with specific required actions and accountable parties
• Work closely with VOE Business Champion and HR Head to ensure agreed and communicated action plan is being implemented
• Works closely with HR Head to establish and update HR policies.
• Facilitation and co-ordination of appraisal training.
• Supports HR Head in arranging/ coordinating HR related events including but not limited to Diversity Week, Community Day.
• Works closely with HR Head on quarterly MCA update / sample maintenance
• The Job holder will gain experience within different areas of HR and will have exposure to the MENA Recruitment team as well as the Cash compensation team in the hub.
• 6-8 years HR relevant experience
• Knowledge of local HR policies and procedures advantageous
• Strong employee relations knowledge and experience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Interviewing skills
• Ability to take ownership
• Strong planning and organization skills
• High level of Integrity
• Risk awareness
• Arabic language skills are an advantage for this role
• Bachelor Degree
• HR Diploma is preferred
• Tact and diplomacy, with a high degree of confidentiality
• Able to demonstrate high levels of maturity in difficult situations
• Excellent work ethic and high client orientation
• Sound judgement and discretion
• Team player
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer